I am a lifelong runner turned triathlete.
I’m a little bit sassy, and a whole lot friendly.
I’m all in with endurance sport. It’s my lifestyle. I left the hobby stage several years ago. I’m pretty much one-track that way.
Into results? Here’s my Athlinks profile.
Training is the engine that powers my life. I have learned to challenge myself, to push beyond my comfort zone, to rise to the adventure, and to relish the suffer. I’ve become more powerful than I ever thought I had a right to be.
I have learned much about myself and others through this endurance lifestyle. I have experienced many extraordinary moments, and I have come to appreciate my body for the amazing machine that it is.
I used to suffer from eating disorders, and I still struggle with poor body image. Endurance sport has helped me move past many of those feelings.
I am a USAT Certified coach, and along with my husband John, we run No Limits Endurance Coaching. Coaching other athletes has brought a fresh and exciting perspective to my training. Our athletes inspire me every day and have enriched my life in all of the ways! I <3 all of you!
I am an associate professor of Communication Studies at Rowan University in Glassboro, NJ. I learn from my students every day, and they make my job worth doing.
I am committed to volunteering and engaging in the political process. I believe we must work together to create a society in which social justice prevails.
- USA Triathlon Certified Coach, Level 1
- USA Cycling Certified Coach, Level 3
- Training Peaks Level 2 Certified Coach
- First place female Florida Double Anvil, 2015 & 2016
- 3x Ironman AG podium (2014 Ironman Coeur d’Alene, 2014 Ironman Louisville, and 2013 Ironman Louisville)
- Multiple OA and AG podium finishes for all distances from sprint to 281.2
- Multiple-time qualifier for the USAT National Age Group Championships (2012-2015)
- USAT All-American, 2013-2015; Ironman AWA Gold (top 1% AG) 2013-2014
- 8th place female OA, Javelina Jundred 2015 (debut 100 miler) (race report here)
1st place masters female, 4th place female, top 10 OA, Labor Pain 12 Hour Endurance Trail Run
- Rosaryville 50k, 2013 First Place Overall Female
- Multiple-time Boston qualifier
For a more complete listing of my race results, click here.